Apr 29, 2005

EoE

Finally the torturous two weeks of examinations is over, no more muggin' in cold aircon room, no more sleepin' on the floor, no more withdrawal syndrome from the lack of climbing and no more dinners at Quad.
Muz say it wasn't easy passing thru this two weeks. With the lack of interest in the subjects, i would have given up and gone climbin' if not for the help of GongKia n Fatboy. Was fun muggin' wit them and really appreciate wat they've done for me. Be it lendin' me calculator, giving up the bed for me, buying lunch for me, clearin' my doubts...wow the list can go on n on.
Thanx guys! Very 感动 Muack! Muack! Hmmm...betta stop here before i get mistaken as gay boy again.
Anyway went chillin' wit Deanie n TLS at PS after i left skool today. Wonder how i still have the energy to hang out, i should be heading for my bed man. Anyway we didn't do anything strenous beside shopping for DVDs. You wouldn't wanna know how long we took! After Carefour closes its door on us, we headed to Moss Burger where we took a pic of the DVDs we got and my "exercise book". Well tat sorta mark the end of my EOE celebration. Something funny did happened to
TLS on our way home, but i'll leave it to Deanie to share on his blog.

Outta here.

No comments: