Jun 1, 2005

La Sportiva Venom

Yipee... got my new climbing shoes today!
Presenting to you The La Sportiva Venom!!



Thanks to Jess who helped me to buy from HongKong. Hehe can't wait to test them tomorrow at ClimbAsia. Yeap i going ClimbAsia in the morning for traing wit Coach Ben. He is gonna set routes for me n Suz and we gonna do them as a simulation for pumpFest.
Back to the Venom, i tried them on juz now and it took me almost 5 mins to get my feet in to them. All thanks to the banana shape, but after i squeezed my feet into them they felt pretty comfy. That worries me a bit as climbing shoes are NOT suppose to be comfy, they suppose to be tight so that u get a better grip on footholds that are paper thin. Hope i dun have to end up selling them off like my pair of Katanas. Be sure to check back here if you are interested in a pair of size 37 Venom.
All right gotta rest early for the mock comp tml at ClimbAsia...zzzz

Out.

No comments: