May 15, 2005

Ezann Lee=爬手

Was out celebrating Carol's B'day last nite, we (Carol, TLS, Deanie, Mingdao, Daren, Justin, Forrest & Linxiang) went drinking till 4am man! Took lotsa photos and had great fun. Only problem is i got work today at 10am. So i was left with 4hrs of sleep before i set off to ClimbAsia to conduct a Sport Climbing Level 1 Course.
Of course i shouldn't complain as it is my responsibility to convert more ordinary folks into 爬手s. But then again not having enuff sleep is worse. So i was up early and reached ClimbAsia before 10am to prepare for the course. Just when i thought my day will be a long n torturous one, Ezann Lee walked through ClimbAsia's front door with her friend... they are here for the course! Woah hoah...i'm actually gonna convert Ezann Lee into a 爬手! That definitely perk up my day man. By the way, Ezann Lee is sister of Ericia Lee, Channel U artiste, pretty babe and also 2 years my junior from SRJC.
Oh well enuff bout her, now for ME. After a week of trying to get stronger( refer to previous post), i managed to feel stronger when i bouldered today. Seems like things are working out fine... at least i dun feel depressed anymore for no being able to do my one arm chinups. Still a long way to go though, in my plan to become SUPER STRONG for Fontainebleu. Will have to continue on my daily regime of getting stronger.
Oops no time to waste, gotta go do my one arms already...

Out.

No comments: